- We believe there is one true God who is the creator of all things. He is all knowing, ever present and all powerful.
- We believe that Jesus is the Son of God, born of a virgin, lived a sinless life and died on the cross for the sins of mankind.
- We believe that He rose from the dead, was seen by hundreds of people and ascended into heaven to sit at the right hand of God.
- We believe the Holy Spirit was sent to live in the hearts of all those professing Christ as Savior and His prime focus is to point people to Jesus and to convict us of sin.
- We believe in the Trinity, God the Father, God the Son and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in a literal Heaven and a literal Hell. Heaven is a place prepared by Jesus where His children will one day live in His presence. Hell is a place prepared for those who choose not to believe and have not received Christ as their savior. They will live separated from God for all eternity.
- We believe salvation is offered to every man, woman, and child, to be accepted by praying and inviting the Lord to live inside their heart.
- We believe that baptism is an outward example of an inward change. Baptism is defined as being covered with water as Christ was baptized by John. Baptism is not a part of salvation but a symbol of salvation.
- We believe the Lord’s Supper is to symbolize the body and blood of Jesus Christ offered as a sacrifice for all.